From military officer to corporate executive, Jim Bearden has learned why some people step up and others don't.
A recognized leadership and accountability expert, Jim Bearden's many rich life experiences form the basis for his anecdotes, his humor and, most importantly, the insights he shares. He inspires people to step up to become better leaders and more engaged employees.
A Bronze Star Medal recipient, this former Marine officer has over three decades of speaking, mentoring and real-life business experience. Jim has delivered presentations for corporate audiences, trade and professional associations and government agencies in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
A balanced life? Yes! Jim runs & bikes over 1500 miles a year and has completed 2 marathons despite receiving near fatal injuries in a head-on collision with a drunk driver. He is a licensed pilot, a voracious reader, and by his own admission, a "mediocre" golfer!
Jim Bearden, is one of America’s most dynamic, captivating speakers and authors, and, unlike most speakers, Jim offers an aggressive, post-event follow-up process to encourage retention and implementation of his concepts. Jim becomes your partner; a powerful agent for change.
- Decorated Viet Nam Veteran: Earned the Bronze Star Medal as a Marine rifle company commander
- University of Texas, B.B.A., Marketing
- Top Sales Producer & Sales Manager of The Raydio Group, increasing sales 23% in 2 years (industry norm is 5%)
- VP of Strategic Development of an international tax consulting corporation
- Past President of the National Speakers Association, Heart of Texas Chapter
- Author of "The Relentless Search for Better Ways", a book about Leadership & Winning, now in it's 5th printing
- Co-Author of "Good Business: Putting Spiritual Principles into Practice at Work"
- Spiritual Lay Director: Founded & facilitates a weekly men's program for over 125 participants in his parish